Direct Debit Membership Terms & Conditions
- This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of the web sign up process.
- In some locations you can choose to delay the start date of your membership by up to 3 months. If you want to bring this date forward please contact us on 03444 770 005 or at email@example.com and we will be more than happy to discuss your options. Please do note, however, that the terms in the Money Back Guarantee section of these terms may then apply in that situation.
- This agreement will become binding on you and us when we contact you to confirm your membership application has been accepted, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the Type of Membership chosen.
- You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else.
- All terms apply to British Military Fitness joint memberships - only available on certain sites.
FEES AND CHARGES
- The Joining Fee (if one is payable) and first month's membership fees are collected from you by us by Direct Debit approximately 7 days from your membership application date and are not refundable under any circumstances with the exception of the Money Back Guarantee detailed below.
- If you are looking to upgrade your membership there maybe an admin fee charged at the point at which you upgrade.
- Your second Direct Debit for monthly membership fees only will be collected one month after you joined, unless you joined prior to your gym opening in which case they will be collected one month after the gym opened. Subsequent Direct Debits for monthly membership fees will be collected monthly thereafter. Each payment made is not refundable under any circumstances.
- If any Direct Debit is returned unpaid or any cheque is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, you shall pay us on demand an administration fee of £20. If, despite us having notified you of a missed payment, further payments are missed, we reserve the right to, at our sole election, either suspend or terminate your membership, upon having given you written notice of our intention to do so. We may present an option to reduce the administration fee if the outstanding amount is paid online within 7 days of becoming due.
- You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Members Details provided.
- A £5.99 monthly charge is applied if you freeze your membership. Your membership can be on freeze for a maximum of 3 months after which your membership will automatically be un-frozen and will revert back to your monthly rate.
PRICE FOR LIFE
- You will qualify for the right to have a price for life once you have started to pay the default rate of membership and all introductory offers or other related offers to which you have been entitled have expired.
- The right to have a price for life means that the default rate onto which your membership transfers after all offers have expired shall be the rate at which you pay for your membership of the Gym throughout the remainder of your membership.
- Your right to a price for life shall expire at the earlier of: when your membership of the Gym expires; or when you change your membership type.
- Your right to a price for life can be frozen in line with the normal rules applicable to freezing membership.
- We reserve the right to increase the default rate and therefore your particular price for life insofar as any relevant taxes, such as VAT, apply and/or increase.
- You may terminate your membership at any point by contacting us by telephone, informing us of your desire to terminate your membership, or by cancelling your direct debit mandate.
In the above circumstances your membership will remain in force until the day before your next payment is due, at which point it will automatically terminate. If you have purchased a 9 month student membership you will be entitled to 50% of the pro-rotated amount minus the joining fee as refund for any unused membership.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- As per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you are entitled to cancel your membership and receive a full refund of any fees paid within 14 days of completing your membership application form. However, as per regulation 36 of Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, if you select to commence your membership immediately, or you ask us to start your membership early, you agree that if you subsequently cancel your membership within the 14 day period, you will be refunded any monies paid, less an amount for the membership you have already used. As an example of how this works, if your membership fee is £15 per month and you cancel your membership after 10 days of it commencing (having asked us to start it immediately) we shall refund you £10, keeping £5, which represents the membership you had used up to the point of cancellation.
Daily Membership Terms & Conditions
- This daily membership commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of this web sign up process.
- Your membership will be activated on the date you specified.
- You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the Type of Membership chosen.
- You cannot transfer this daily membership to anyone else nor transfer to another date.
FEES AND CHARGES
- You shall be entitled to cancel your daily membership the earlier of: (1) 14 days after the date of purchase; or (2) the day before the date on which you selected your daily membership to activate. If you cancel during this period you will receive a full refund. After this period the daily membership fee is not refundable.
General Terms & Conditions
- Members must be 18 or older. Some sites offer memberships for 16-17 year olds.
- You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership which are displayed prominently in the Club and relate to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided that we give you advance notice of the change.
- If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
- We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
- There may be occasions where we have to close all, or part of, the gym of which you are a member. We will do our best to let you know of such closures in advance of them taking place, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. We will use all commercially reasonable endeavours to ensure that such closures are outside of peak visiting hours and are kept to a minimum, in both duration and frequency. You will not be entitled to a refund of part of, or all of, your membership fees in such circumstances.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable or responsible for outstanding monies paid to a Personal Trainer. Personal Training is arranged directly with the PT and not with Pure Gym Limited.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any services that are not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials we use are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights.
- This agreement is governed by English Law.
- We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of the Clubs Rules.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
- We are a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 06690189 and Our registered office is at Town Centre House, Merrion Centre, Leeds LS2 8LY. Our registered VAT number is 165 8808 68.
- If you have any questions or if you have any complaints, please contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 0344 477 0005 or by e-mailing Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any clause in these terms requires you to give us notice in writing you can send this to us by e-mail to Pure Gym Limited at email@example.com We will confirm receipt of this by contacting you by email.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will use the personal information you provide to us to:
- (a) provide your membership services;
(b) process your membership payment; and
(c) inform you about similar products or services that we, or selected third parties provide, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
- We will not give your personal data to any third party.
These terms and conditions are as updated on 16 July 2015.
- Referrals made under promotion at Aintree will need to be a member for at least 1 full month for promotional rate to take effect.
- Any prizes offered by PureGym must be claimed within 21 Days of announcement of the winners. PureGym have 45 days to redeem any prize
- All Gym challenges are subject to fair play which is managed in club. Any recorded reps or times must be verified and signed off by a PureGym team member.
- Pure Gym reserve the right to redeem any prize in the form of a voucher or pre purchased credit.
- The Spartan gym challenge winners will be announced on July 10th not June 12th as stated on some posters.
- Only one British Military Fitness (BMF) trial available per member - only available at selected clubs.
- Free day pass codes provided by British Military Fitness are only valid if you are a current paying BMF member.
- Dorthy Perkins (DP Active) promotional codes are only valid for single use, and for the intended recipient, these cannot be shared. All codes expire on November 30th 2015.
- SMS zero Joining Fee offer excludes Pre-Opening offer gyms
- SMS Student Membership offer only available at selected gyms, upto 30% discount used as an average saving
Student scratch card promotion
1. The promoter is Pure Gym Limited
2. Employees and associates of Pure Gym Limited shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. Route to entry for the competition is though receiving a Pure Gym competition card from a Pure Gym representative.
4. Prizes must be redeemed before 31st October 2015, by contacting the details printed on card. After this date no further entries to the competition or prize claims will be permitted. Access passes can be redeemed until 30th November 2015.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prizes are as follows; 1 prize claimable per person. Prize specification is at the discretion of Pure Gym Ltd and no cash alternative is available. In some cases a gift voucher may be issued to the value of the prize – this is at the discretion of Pure Gym limited only.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. All prizes must be redeemed before 31st October 2015.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. Winner’s name may be published during and after the closing date and will able available to be viewed at www.PureGym.com and associated social networks.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Pure Gym Limited and not to any other party.