Benefits and Perks
- You can expect a competitive salary, as well as bonus schemes* across some of our more senior roles.
- 25 days’ holiday plus one additional personal day to our full-time colleagues, in addition to Bank Holidays.
- Private Medical Insurance*, including access to a private online GP service.
- Employee Assistance Programme, a completely confidential support line available to colleagues at all levels.
- Free PureGym membership plus one for a friend or family member.
PureGym is fully committed to supporting working parents, and in support of this offers enhanced maternity pay that can deliver up to 16 weeks full pay, and an additional 8 weeks at 50% pay in addition to statutory maternity pay.
Learning and Development
We strive to give colleagues at PureGym a fun environment where they can learn new things and continually develop their skillsets. Our L&D offering includes ILM Management Development qualifications, Professional Qualification funding as well as bespoke internal courses designed to upskill and promote our internal talent.