What is Pure Circuits?
If you’re looking for a high intensity workout that will help tone your body and shed fat, this is a great class to attend. Pure Circuits is a high energy and fast-paced class which involves performing a number of different bodyweight exercises as as many times as you can. Join this class and get a great total body workout in!
What you need to know
This class soon gets hot so wear breathable, non-restrictive clothes and supportive trainers. Also bring a towel to freshen up and a water bottle to replace lost fluids.
- Circuits involves a wide variety of exercises some of which you might not have tried before - so take the class at your own pace, and let the instructor know if you need help
- Book early to avoid disappointment - this is a popular class!
- If it's your first time doing circuits make sure you let the instructor know - they'll be able to give you a bit of extra help if required
- This class is a high intensity class which will be challenging but rewarding. If at any point, you feel you need to take a breather, rest, and try to get back to the workout as soon as you can.
- If you're unsure how to perform any of the exercises, don't be afraid to ask the instructor for guidance
- Most of all, try your best and enjoy it!
Circuit training is great workout for burning fat, improving strength and cardiovascular endurance. If you're short on time, it's an effective way to get a total body workout, plus, it's a great and fun way to get a intense cardio workout whilst improving muscle tone. As it involves putting your all your focus and energy towards performing a number of different exercises at fast speeds, you'll never go bored.
Pure Circuits is a fantastic full body workout where you will be put through your paces to some great tunes. This is a great class for speed. Each station will be timed where you will complete as many repetitions of an exercise as you possibly can before moving onto the next station. This is a great class to get to know your fellow class mates and if you wish even get a little competitive. Pure Circuits will help you burn calories and build your fitness level higher and higher.Hannah Leach
Gym Manager at PureGym London Finsbury Park
Book a Pure Circuits class today
Start by finding your nearest gym, complete the joining process and book Pure Circuits via the class timetable tab on your member dashboard.
If you’re already a member, log in here.