What is Pure Combat?
This fun and fierce workout is inspired by a combination of martial arts disciplines including boxing, karate and Muay Thai. Set to popular music and with encouragement from the instructor throughout, you'll kick and punch your way through a series of high and low impact moves. High energy, high adrenaline and fun are all guaranteed.
What you need to know
This class soon gets hot so wear breathable, non-restrictive clothes and supportive trainers. Also bring a towel to freshen up and a water bottle to replace lost fluids.
- Book early to avoid disappointment, as this is a hugely popular class
- Let the instructor know if it's your first time so they can help out if needed
- Don't be afraid to ask questions - the instructor has all the shortcuts to success
- Remember to take a break if you need to - you're working out at your pace
- Have fun - it's not about being the best in class, it's about enjoying the class.
This workout will help boost your cardio strength - giving you improved heart and lung functionality - whilst also toning your core, arms and legs. Members report also seeing an improvement to their posture, balance, bone strength, endurance and confidence.
Pure Combat gives you the opportunity to improve your fitness, build lean muscle, tone up and burn lots of calories but, perhaps even better, it gives you the confidence of a fighter! Strong beats and uplifting tunes will drive you as you kick and punch your way towards your fitness goals.Beth Bolger
Gym Manager at PureGym Warrington North
Book a Pure Combat class today
Start by finding your nearest gym, complete the joining process and book Pure Combat via the class timetable tab on your member dashboard.
If you’re already a member, log in here.