What is Kettlebells?
In our kettlebells class you will be using an equipment made of cast iron that resembles the shape of a canonball to strengthen and tone your whole body. Swing, lunge and squat your way to a more toned body whilst improving your strength and cardiovascular endurance. Come join a class and get to grips with a kettlebell, and find out why it's a powerful tool for improving your fitness and overall body composition.
What you need to know
This class soon gets hot so wear breathable, non-restrictive clothes and supportive trainers. Also bring a towel to freshen up and a water bottle to replace lost fluids.
- Book early to avoid missing out, especially if you're looking to join a class during peak times
- First time trying a kettlebell workout? Don't worry, the instructor is there to guide you and show you the way
- Start with a light kettlebell and get the movements right, before upping the weight
- If you have any injuries or feel pain in any areas of your body, please let the instructor know so he/she can help provide you with modified exercises if needed
- Don't be afraid to ask questions - if you unsure of how to perform any of the exercises during the class, ask the instructor for help
- Have fun! It's not about being best in class, focus on giving your 100% and good technique.
Kettlebells are great versatile piece of equipment as you can perform a number of exercises and target different muscle groups, which means you can get a total body workout using this single piece of equipment. If you are looking to build strength and power, whilst improving your cardiovascular endurance and flexibility it's a great tool to incorporate into your workout routine. With so many benefits, it's time to get swinging!
Please note this class is not available at all of our 190+ gyms. To check if your gym offers this class, please check the class timetable.
Kettlebells is a great piece of equipment that will get you working hard and getting fitter. It is a functional class that can improve quality of life through simple and easy to learn movements and it can challenge the best to improve performance. Best of all though, the motivation and fun from our personal trainers will push you all the way to the end.Ian Noble
Gym Manager at PureGym Glasgow Clydebank
Book a Kettlebells class today
Start by finding your nearest gym, complete the joining process and book Kettlebells via the class timetable tab on your member dashboard.
If you’re already a member, log in here.