What is Pure Pump?
If you're looking to tone up, build muscle or burn fat, this full body resistance class using weights (often referred to as BodyPump) will give you an all over body workout.
As you lift, curl and lunge your way through the range of upbeat exercises, the time will fly by.
What you need to know
This class soon gets hot so wear breathable, non-restrictive clothes and supportive trainers. Also bring a towel to freshen up and a water bottle to replace lost fluids.
- Book early to avoid disappointment, as this is a hugely popular class
- Let the instructor know if it's your first time so they can help out if needed
- Don't be afraid to ask questions - the instructor has all the shortcuts to success
- Remember to take a break if you need to - you're working out at your pace
- Have fun - it's not about being the best in class, it's about enjoying the class.
No matter what your health and fitness goal may be, Pure Pump (also commonly referred to as 'BodyPump') can help you smash it. From giving your metabolism a boost and toning your frame, to building muscle and giving you self-confidence, this class has you covered. It can also help you sleep better - the perfect way to recover after a top workout!
Work out as part of a team where you'll use barbells, plates and boxes to complete a high rep, light weight, full body conditioning workout. Pump will burn calories and fat, improve your fitness, muscular strength and endurance getting you closer to a stronger, healthier you!Harley Booth
Assistant Gym Manager at PureGym Manchester Eccles
Book a Pure Pump class today
Start by finding your nearest gym, complete the joining process and book Pure Pump via the class timetable tab on your member dashboard.
If you’re already a member, log in here.