Fitbit Charge 2™ Giveaway - Terms and Conditions
The Promoter of this free prize draw is Pure Gym Limited (registered number 06690189) whose registered office is at Town Centre House, Merrion Centre, Leeds, LS2 8LY (“the Promoter”). The Promoter is working with AXA PPP healthcare Group Limited (registered number 03148346) (“AXA”) for the purpose of this free prize draw. AXA is the service company to AXA PPP Healthcare Limited, both of which are part of the AXA Group.
“AXA Group” means AXA UK Plc and its subsidiary companies, any holding company of AXA UK Plc and any subsidiary companies of such holding company, as such terms are defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006;
- To enter this free prize draw, you must complete the Survey and provide your name and email address when submitting your answers. No purchase is necessary.
- By entering this free prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are enforceable by AXA and the Promoter.
- This free prize draw is only open to respondents invited to take part in the Survey, excluding employees of any companies within either the Promoter or the AXA group of companies or their associates, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, appointed representatives or anyone connected with or involved in the administration of this free prize draw.
- Entry is limited to one entry per person.
- All entrants must be an individual over 18 years of age and a resident of the UK. Proof of age may be required.
- The commencement time and date for entry into this free prize draw is 9am on 16th April and the closing date and time for entry is 5pm on 23rd April. Entries received after the closing date and time will not be eligible for entry into the free prize draw. Proof of submitting the Survey prior to the closing time does not necessarily constitute proof of receipt of the Survey by the Promoter prior to the closing time.
- AXA will provide two prizes, each comprising a Fitbit Charge 2™. Each prize will be redeemable through the Active+ website using a one-time voucher code. Two voucher codes will be provided by AXA to the Promoter. Within 7 days of the draw, the Promoter will send the voucher codes to the email addresses of the winners.
- AXA reserves the right to substitute any prize (or any part of it) for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons outside its reasonable control. There will be no cash alternative and the prizes are not transferable.
- There will be two prize winners. The winners will be the first and second Survey entries randomly drawn after 23rd April.
- The winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw and will each be provided with a voucher code to use on Active+ to redeem their prize. The Promoter will make repeated attempts to contact the winners, however in the event that an original winner does not redeem their prize via Active+ within 28 days of the draw, AXA reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw the prize entitlement of that original winner and award the prize to a third name drawn (or subsequent names drawn if required).
- The draw will be conducted at random
- Details of the names and the counties of the winner(s) can be obtained by writing to PureGym Ltd, 4th Floor, Town Centre House, Merrion Centre, Leeds, LS2 8LY and including a stamped address envelope.
- The Promoter’s decision shall be final and legally binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be invalid and disqualified.
- By entering this free prize draw, you agree that neither the Promoter nor AXA is liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with this free prize draw (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, income or goodwill), the use of any prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter, AXA or its affiliates, save for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including fraud or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter's, AXA’s or its affiliates’ negligence).
- AXA reserves the right to withdraw or amend this prize draw at any time without notice.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Data Protection Notice
The Promoter will use the personal information that you provide to enter you into the free prize draw and to notify you if you are a winner. The personal information will not be used for any other purpose unless you authorise us to do so below.
The Promoter will share your responses to the Survey with AXA on an anonymised basis to enable AXA to review each Survey respondent’s view on the impact of exercise on wellbeing. For the avoidance of doubt, AXA will not receive any of your personal information including names and email addresses.
By submitting your entry to the free prize draw, you confirm that you consent to the use of your personal information for these purposes by the Promoter and to the sharing of your anonymised responses to the Survey with AXA.