I've been training for 10+ years and have been working in various sectors of the fitness industry for the past seven years.
I first started training at the age of 16, using it as a form of anger management. I then continued to pursue my passion for fitness further, which led to the completion of my degree in Science of Sports Coaching. Fitness is something I really rely on to keep myself mentally healthy. I can say with great confidence that my personal experiences and further studies within 'athlete behaviours' have allowed me to focus on mental as well as physical goals.
I have worked as part of the PureGym team for 2+ years and alongside this I have been working very closely as one of the lead coaches at one of the best boxing clubs in the UK, Grange abc.
Some of my achievements/experiences over the past few years:
• Having a positive influence on many clients suffering from mental health
• Coaching two of the boxing gold medalists in the lead up to the biggest box cup in Europe
• Helping athletes make weight in order to compete
• Guiding a client in his 20kg+ weight loss transformation
• Strength and conditioning focus with athletes/clients
• Sport-specific training: boxing, kickboxing, MMA, football, rugby, surfing, tennis
• Injury rehabilitation related training
• Helping clients with severe eating disorders gain weight and maintain that
• Making people smile
If you can relate to any of the above or would be interested in training with myself please feel free to contact me and book your free consultation.
- Bespoke plan
- Body fat reduction
- Nutritional guidance
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- BSc (Hons) Science of Sports Conditioning Degree
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Studio Cycling