Log in to view contact details
I know what it’s like to be that ‘boring’ person who turns down social events with friends because you’re afraid you are cheating on your diet, I know what it’s like to run home for your post-workout shake, I know what it’s like to think you have to eat the same boring foods every day. What if I told you that you could still eat your favourite foods but lose fat? What if I told you that you don’t have to run on the treadmill for 45 minutes in order to become fit?
I preach a lifestyle that is sustainable and actually educate you on flexible nutrition and how to maximise results by still enjoying your life. My mission is to have you not only looking good but performing well.
I’m looking to have a positive impact on your life through health and fitness which is why your individual goals are my main focus, be that in fat loss, injury rehab, functional training or sports performance.
If you want to make a change to your life, get in contact and we will arrange a consultation.
For more information please visit my website www.alexfitcleland.com or find me on social media @alexfitcleland
- Body fat reduction
- Functional specialist
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Nutritional guidance
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- REPs Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- REPs Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- REPs Level 3 Certificate in Sports Conditioning
- REPs Level 3 Certificate in Strength Conditioning
- REPs Certificate in Kettlebell Instructor Training
- REPs Certificate in Circuit Training
- REPs Certificate in Sports Nutrition
- REPs Certificate in Business & Marketing
- Emergency First Aid at Work Qualification