A little about me
My career in health & fitness stems from an innate desire to be the healthiest version of myself so I can live the life of my choosing, without the limitation of illness or disease. This personal need coexists with a desire to share my passion, knowledge & expertise in health & fitness with those who seek to become their ideal self & live a quality of life that brings with it health, happiness & wellbeing.
I believe that to really feel alive, you have to shift out of your comfort zone, challenge yourself & succeed in the process - this is where exercise comes into play.
Today, this leaves me as a Personal Trainer to those who wish to enrich their quality of life.
I empower my clients to take ownership of their health & tap into their true potential to become the best version of themselves.
What to expect
- I provide you with the knowledge & training to increase your overall fitness, build strength, improve flexibility & boost your confidence.
- We target specific focus areas like chronic pain points, posture, mobility & core stability.
- We discover what type of exercise is best for your daily routine, lifestyle & goals.
- But most importantly, we go beyond just fitness goals & work to enhance you quality of life.
- Bespoke plan
- Functional specialist
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Postural correction
- Weight loss
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise & Sports Science)
- CIMSPA Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Certificate III in Fitness (Gym Instructor)
- Certified First Aid & CPR
- Fitness Australia Registered Exercise Professional
- Behaviour Change & Wellbeing Management