I was always the skinny, weak, shy kid at school who was bad at sports...until I got into fitness. First I got into boxing, which gave me confidence and toughened me up. This then led to a love for the gym and lifting weights. The person I am now, is not only bigger and stronger, but more confident - which I feel is just as important.
I now strive to help other people over come changes, not only in their appearance, but their self worth as well.
If you want to make a change, whether it’s improving in a sport, achieving a personal record, or simply just to get fitter and channelling that positive mind-set - then I’m here to help!
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Persistent motivation
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Level 3 Active IQ Diploma in Personal Training
- Level 2 Active IQ Gym Instructor
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sports Development, Coaching and Fitness
- Gym Based Boxing
- Studio Cycling
- Metabolic Resistance and Conditioning Training
- Kettle bell Training
- Suspension Training