I eat, sleep and breathe health and fitness. It has formed the foundation of my social, academic and working life for 32 years, I have done Personal Training for 27 years. I've won the Junior Caribbean Bodybuilding title three times and am very proud of this achievement.
I continue to evolve my methods of training and nutritional advice, and put into practice what I've learned over the years and what I know works and will work for you! I have a real passion for training and it is without doubt my most important trait.
I believe in what I do and I work extremely hard in order for you to come out of this process happier, more confident, healthier and, more importantly, with the physique you want. My results speak for themselves!
- Body fat reduction
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Special populations
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral for Specific Controlled Conditions
- Award in Personal Training Outdoors
- Award in Business Skills for the Personal Trainer
- Circuit Instruction
- Group Indoor Cycling
- Qualified in First Aid