Sport and fitness has always been a part of my life. I love being active and love what it does for my mind as well as my body. My passion is to instill the love that I have for this into others so that they too can reap the benefits of a healthier, fitter and happier lifestyle.
As a mother of two, I understand how difficult it can be to juggle everyday life, but I continually strive to make health and fitness a priority; not only for myself but for my children! I’m here to show you that those barriers that you perceive are merely small hurdles ready to be leapt over! If I can do it, then you certainly can.
So what are you waiting for? Get in touch today and see how we can overcome those barriers together and have some fun in the process!
Yesterday, you said tomorrow... Start today!
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Persistent motivation
- Weight loss
- Level 3 Diploma in Gym Instruction and Personal Training
- BSc Sport and Exercise Science
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Level 1 FA Coaching Award
- Level 1 Basketball Referee and Table Official Award
- CSLA Level 2 Award