My passion for fitness and all things sport related didn't come overnight. The truth is I struggled in school and was inevitably the last one picked for football!
That said, I came into my own after suffering a knee injury in 2005 whilst playing rugby and discovered an insatiable need for knowledge on why the physio was doing this and how I am still able to do that, etc.
This lit the touchpaper in me and ignited a future in the fitness industry because I went on to specialise in exactly what got me here in the first place - getting people back to what they want to be and even better!
Since that injury, I went on to play county level rugby and compete (successfully) in various different martial arts, including Judo, MMA, Boxing and BJJ.
Get in touch for an initial consultation and complimentary session to find out more and allow me to share some of my experiences with you.
Tel: 07854 426 368
- Body fat reduction
- Functional specialist
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Level 4 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Nutritional Advisor
- Level 2 British Weightlifting Coach
- Level 1 British Powerlifting Coach
- UKCC level 2 Judo Coach
- Kettlebell Trainer
- Functional Training Expert - Elite Qualification Faster Global
- Advanced Functional Trainer
- Lower Back Pain Specialist
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Specialist
- Speed and Agility Coach