Log in to view contact details
Are you ready to take the first step to become the best version of yourself you possibly can be?
Whether your goal is to lose weight, gain muscle mass, or perhaps just to improve your general fitness, this is the place to start!
I achieve results for my clients by drawing on extensive experience and research in the field, being highly qualified up to masters level in the sport and exercise science discipline. This is supported by time spent working with beginners in public gyms, to professional athletes in women’s football at Liverpool FC and Blackburn Rovers FC. This vast knowledge and experience obtained ensures I am able to cater to all of your fitness needs regarding the most effective training/nutrition methods to reach your desired goals.
Feel free to get in touch for a chat about the process or regarding any questions you may have. I am more than happy to assist and support you on your fitness journey.
Realise your potential.
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Functional specialist
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Master of Science Degree (MSc) in Strength and Conditioning
- Bachelor of Science Degree (BSc) in Sport and Exercise Science
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Sport (Health, Fitness and Exercise)
- Level 3 in Personal Training
- Level 2 in Gym Instructing