Log in to view contact details
I am a certified strength and conditioning coach. Being a highly motivated person I believe that anybody can achieve the challenges they set themselves through dedication and self-discipline. I’ve been involved in sport my entire life; in my early 20s I become a professional cyclist.
My training systems are proven, challenging and above all else designed to meet your individual needs in a short amount of time. Whether you want to train for fat loss, lean muscle gain or general fitness I will provide you with the full guidance you need.
My profound knowledge of the human anatomy and bio-mechanics can develop a tailored fitness regime that both rehabilitates and gives noticeable results too. My corrective exercise programmes helped many clients not only to be pain free but also prevent further injuries.
With my 16 years' experience in the fitness industry I’ll help you achieve your best performance beyond your beliefs.
If you’d like to learn more about how I can help you, or would like to meet for a consultation to discuss your goals, please get in touch.
- Body fat reduction
- Functional specialist
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Nutritional guidance
- Pre and post natal
- Strength and conditioning
- Physical Education Degree
- Sport Injury Rehabilitation
- Postural Assessment and Corrective Exercise
- PICP1 Strength Coach
- Biosignature modulation
- Sport Massage Therapist
- NVQ Level 4 Obesity and Diabetes
- NVQ Level 3 Pre and post Natal
- NVQ Level 3 Personal Trainer
- NVQ Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Sport nutrition
- Master Kettlebell Instructor Training
- Crosscore Suspended Rotational Bodyweight training
- Spin Instructor