If you want to see a change, you’re going to have to make one...
- going beyond what is usual or ordinary;
With over 10 years working in the fitness industry, I have worked with a range of levels and abilities - from the newbie in the gym to the advanced competitor who was a bodybuilding British Finalist.
Working in sports development has given me the experience and skills to get inactive people active and create a progressive programme which encourages lifestyle changes they are comfortable with and will adhere to.
If you are interested in getting on board and making a change then contact me for a complimentary consultation so that we can discuss your goals and how I can help you. All clients receive personalised plans based on their needs.
BNBF Central 2016 1st place
BNBF Northern 2016 1st place
BNBF British finals 2016 2nd place
DFAC World finals 2016 2nd place
NPA Yorkshire 2014 1st place & best first timer
NPA British 2014 1st place
DFAC World finals 2014 2nd place
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Postural correction
- Strength and conditioning
- Level 3 NVQ Personal Training Qualification
- Level 3 NVQ Nutrition and Weight Management
- NCFC Level 2 Sports Coaching Award
- BTEC National Diploma in Sports Level 3 (Development, Coaching and Fitness)
- Thump Boxing Advanced Certificate
- Pre and Post Natal Exercise Qualification