Log in to view contact details
As a fully qualified and experienced Personal Trainer my goals are to help you live a happier and longer life and to assist you in reaching your goals in a correct, safe and fun way, whether you're a newcomer to the gym or a professional athlete.
Whether your goals are to reduce body fat and tone up, increase muscular strength, size and endurance or increase flexibility, I'll guide you with progressive and varied workouts, sound nutritional advice and regular fitness monitoring to track your progress whilst improving your confidence and knowledge of exercise.
Please don't hesitate to contact me for a complimentary health check/consultation and Personal Training session at a time that's convenient for you.
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Circuit Training
- Torso Training and Core Stability
- Level 3 Personal Trainer and Advanced Instructor
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- Emergency aid in the workplace (St Johns Ambulance)
- Registered with REPS
- Valid Public Liability Insurance