Hi, I’m Ellen!
I’ve been a Personal Trainer for over five years working with clients that range from amateur athlete to cancer patient and everything in between.
I actually stumbled into this industry totally by accident. I was training as a way to ease my anxiety disorder and improve my relationship with my body and felt a strong pull toward working in the industry. Through a combination of strength training and mindset coaching I completely transformed my life. And now I train and coach others to do the same.
My main goal is to help you feel happy and at home in your skin. Fitness is just my vehicle of choice. I believe that by becoming your fittest/strongest self you will cultivate confidence which will also transfer into other areas of your life.
So why should you hire me as your Personal Trainer?
- Because you’ve tried everything you can think of and you’re still not getting the results that you want.
- You’re tired of feeling unhappy in your body.
- You lack the confidence or knowledge to do it on your own.
- You need an accountability partner who actually knows what you’re going through.
If you’re nodding along thinking, “Yes, that’s me, I need your help!” fire me an email or pop into the gym for a chat.
- Bespoke plan
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Functional specialist
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Persistent motivation
- Special populations
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Certified Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Certified Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 3 GP Exercise Referral
- Level 4 Exercise and Rehabilitation Specialist for cancer patience/survivors
- Olympic Weightlifting coach
- Kettlebells Instructor
- Spin Instructor