Log in to view contact details
I have been involved in sport and exercise for the majority of my life and I get a huge amount of satisfaction from helping others be the best they can be by realising their goals. I have learnt that to reach those goals and get your body working to its maximum potential and deliver the results you want, your mind also needs to be in the right place too. If you want and believe in something enough and put your mind to it you can achieve anything.
Whether your goal is to run your first half or full marathon, cycle mile after mile like they do in the Tour de France, or maybe you want to build muscle, a six pack or undertake a total body transformation, or perhaps you've never exercised before and want to get healthy and feel more confident but aren't sure where to start, or you've had an injury that has made it almost impossible to work out and want to get back into exercising again and build up your strength through rehabilitation exercise and techniques — I can help. I also offer exercise through boxing style classes/sessions on both a 1-2-1 basis, or larger groups, so you can train and get even fitter on your own or with your friends and family, whilst learning how to defend yourself in the process.
Additionally, I can provide nutritional advice and tailored food and diet plans to help fit in with your lifestyle and (more often than not) demanding week, offering you the full package and making you feel great about yourself and everything you do.
Like anything in life it’s important to get your mind in the right place, which I can support through Mindfulness and Wellbeing coaching. You will then realise your full potential and not just visualise your dreams — you will achieve them. Most importantly this is an investment in you from today onwards, the new you...you are just as important as anyone else on the planet.
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Level 4 Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training QCF (600/4941/8)
- Active IQ Level 2 Diploma in Fitness Instructing, Sales and Business Skills (601/606/9x)
- Active IQ Award in Working with Communities to Promote and Support Active Healthy Lifestyles QCF (J/505/1065)
- Active IQ Level 2 Award in Instructing Kettlebells QCF (600/4089/0)
- Active IQ Award in Instructing Circuit Sessions (A/600/9020)
- Charted Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity
- Life Coach in Mindfulness and Wellbeing
- Nutritional Advisor
- Kettlebell Coach