Log in to view contact details
I have always had a love for sharing my passion for health and fitness with people. Being a qualified Sports Therapist, I have helped clients gain optimal health within sport and in general. This has naturally progressed me into the Personal Training industry.
Combining my knowledge of Sport and Exercise Science, Sports Therapy and Personal Training gives me invaluable skills to help you achieve your goals. Whether it be muscle gain, weight loss, general fitness and/or obtaining fitness levels during the pre-natal period or getting back on track post-natal period (pregnancy/after birth).
Helping people achieving optimal health, physical fitness or goals we have set has always put a smile on my face. I love to see their progress and increase in confidence. This gives me great satisfaction and the main reasons why I chose this profession.
Working with me will involve commitment and support to you and your goals and most importantly fun!
Feel free to give me a message to book in for your free consultation to discuss further. Looking forward to hearing from you!
- Bespoke plan for your natural shape and lifestyle
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Postural analysis and plan to correct though core training (back care)
- Pre and post natal
- Sport specific training
- Sports Therapy (MSc)
- Sport and Exercise Science (BSc Hons)
- Personal Training (Level 3)
- Designing Pre and Post-Natal Exercise Programmes (Level 3)
- Gym Instructing (Level 2)
- Pitch Side and AED First Aid
- Kinesiology Taping for Sport (K1&2)