Whether this is to get stronger, faster, more resilient, whether this is to lose some weight, be generally fitter, look and feel better, or whether this is to correct your posture or recover from any injury I can help you get results and solutions.
I am an all-rounded Spanish Personal Trainer. With more than eight years' of professional experience in the industry, I have successfully dealt with a wide range of people helping them achieve their goals and improving their lives.
When I’m not working or working out in the gym, you will find me reading, surfing, dancing salsa, practising outdoor sports and travelling.
Now it is your turn. Let’s work together to achieve the best version of yourself.
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Postural correction
- Strength and conditioning
- Degree in Health and Exercise Science. –The University of Oklahoma (USA)
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Pilates MAT Instructor
- Qualified Functional Trainer Specialist
- Precision Nutrition Coach Level 1
- English, Spanish, French or Catalan