Since becoming a Personal Trainer and Yoga Instructor, I have trained people in a variety of environments all over the world, from the sunny beaches of Australia to the mountains of Guatemala, back to the cold coast of the UK.
My approach to training is: if you’re going to spend time doing something, do it properly. Each session with me has a focus on functional movement through improving mobility, stability and technique.
As an ex competitive athlete I understand the impact a motivational, supportive and knowledgeable coach can have, and strive to bring this to each of my clients to help them achieve their goals. From weight loss and toning to improving posture and flexibility, injury rehabilitation and prevention to explosive power, my style of training brings a full package to suit all abilities.
- Body confidence
- Functional specialist
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Muscle tone and development
- Postural correction
- Special populations
- Sport specific training
- Weight loss
- Master Trainer - Australian Institute of Fitness
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 2 Group Exercise Instructor
- RYT Yoga Alliance Yoga Teacher 200hrs & Aerial Yoga 50hrs
- Level 1 Suspended Fitness
- Level 2 UKCA Cheerleading Coach
- Stress Response to Exercise