Jordan Iain McCurrach
- Have you been struggling to get the results that you would like?
- Do you spend countless hours on the gym floor without a plan or personalised training programme?
- Are you ready to fully commit and develop an understanding of how to actually achieve your goals?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then book yourself in for a complimentary consultation to see how I can help you.
Personal Training with me is not just about getting you to do something - my goal is to educate you and provide you with the knowledge and skills needed in order to achieve and sustain your desired goal.
I have always had a keen interest in helping others and strive to create a friendly and supportive environment to allow my clients to reach their full potential. For me, one of the best parts of my job is when clients achieve things they previously would never have thought possible.
I work very closely with each of my clients to ensure they maximise their results through creating tailor-made programmes. Whilst each session is designed to challenge you, it will also be fun at the same time...there may even be some terrible puns thrown in for good measure. (Sorry, in advance.) Rest assured also, that my support does not end when our sessions in the gym end. I am there to help you overcome any obstacles you may face throughout your week and provide advice every step of the way - no question is ever a silly question.
Please check out some of my client testimonials here:
- Bespoke plan
- Body fat reduction
- Functional specialist
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Postural correction
- Pre and post natal
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Member of the Register of Exercise Professionals
- Level 3 - Diploma in Personal Training
- Level 3 - Sports Conditioning
- Level 3 - Antenatal & Postnatal Exercise
- Sports First Aid