Results come to those who commit. What’s your goal?
Today you make a choice, do you really want to achieve the goal who’ve had at the back of your mind for a while, or will it wait for tomorrow or the next day...or the next...?
Results come to those who commit. If you don’t commit, you don’t write down that goal or a plan to get there, you never will. Commitment is the first step, then it's consistency and enjoyment of the process. Are you in?
I take a positive and enjoyment approach in that I want to enable my clients to find a sustainable path of health and fitness which they can continue for the long-term and not just in the gym environment. Life is for enjoying, right? Goal setting is key to reach the milestones and feel awesome doing it!
I have been through two pregnancies, exercised throughout and come back fitter and stronger than before my babies. I’ve learnt what works for me, I’ve built mental toughness to get it done today and stay on track for my long term goal.
I now follow these three principles;
- MOVE WELL – enjoy your training through achieving new goals and pushing your boundaries – realise what you are capable of and that there is no end point to your success.
- EAT WELL – enjoy fuelling and nourishing your body, not deprivation or restriction which is not sustainable for long term success.
- FEEL AWESOME – enjoy the feeling of looking after your body, boosting self-confidence, achieving your goals and enjoyment from life.
My personal values of being a PT are;
- 100% COMMITMENT – in effort and energy. Dedicated to you and tailoring my approach to you.
- POSITIVE RELATIONSHIPS – working together openly and honestly to get the best results.
- STRIVE FOR GROWTH – challenge and push boundaries to improve physical and mental strength.
Commit and get the goal a reality! Let’s move well, eat well and feel awesome for life.
- Body confidence
- Nutritional guidance
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Adapting Exercise for Ante & Post Natal Clients
- Circuits & Bootcamp Instructor