Log in to view contact details
My background is in Psychology, so I adopt a holistic approach to my training, as I believe that in order to achieve fitness goals, it's important to give attention to all aspects of life, not just your training routine. Keeping fit will positively affect your health, overall wellbeing and confidence.
Let's be honest, gyms are intimidating, lots of people, all the looks, machines and figure-hugging clothing...who wouldn't feel intimidated?
Whether your goals are to lose weight, to tone up or to get stronger, with my person-centred training approach I will work alongside you, to overcome any barriers and make you fitter and more confident.
- Bespoke plan for your natural shape and lifestyle
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Persistant motivation
- Sport specific training
- Weight loss
- Active IQ Level 2 in Fitness Instructing
- Active IQ Level 3 in Personal Training
- MA Psychology
- Active IQ Circuit Training
- Active IQ Kettlebell Training
- First Aid at Work