Log in to view contact details
My role as your Personal Trainer is quite simply to help you achieve the results you can't achieve by yourself. Since 2005, I have helped hundreds of clients achieve a variety of results including weight loss, muscle gain, postural improvement and cardiovascular fitness.
I will work with you to structure effective, enjoyable exercise routines into your busy schedule. I will also educate and support you as you improve your outlook regarding regular exercise and healthy eating, to improve your long-term health.
All I ask of you is to be open and honest throughout your fitness journey, maintaining the dedication required to achieve the agreed results. I expect my clients to sign up to a tailored package with the end result being long-term achievement rather than short-term disappointment.
To receive an overview of exactly what you need to do to achieve the results you are after, get in contact with me for a no-obligation chat about your training goals.
- Bespoke plan for your natural shape and lifestyle
- Body fat reduction
- Nutritional guidance
- Persistant motivation
- Postural analysis and plan to correct though core training (back care)
- Weight loss
- PG Cert. in Sport & Exercise Physiology
- ACSM Health and Fitness Instructor
- Precision Nutrition Coach
- CHEK Level 1 Practitioner
- Level 5 Advanced Sports Therapist
- Level 2 in Gym Instructor
- Level 3 in Personal Training