Looking to finally lose the stubborn weight and wobbly bits (especially from your stomach, hips and legs) but are confused about how to eat and train to get that body you desire? I want to help YOU drop clothing sizes, lose inches, look and feel amazing and get your confidence back!
If you feel like you’re “winging it” don’t feel bad, because you’re not alone. When I began my fitness journey I felt the exact same way - But over the last five years I have developed an extensive knowledge base around training and nutrition to help others achieve their goals.
Hey! I’m Lauren!
Whilst studying Psychology at Edge Hill University I got really into fitness and watching how it transformed my body over time. I have spent five years trying lots of different things (including many things that didn’t work!) before finding out what did. Consequently, I lost fat and inches, toned up, gained muscle, transformed my body and confidence and decided I wanted to help others do the same in their lives.
I would love to share my knowledge and passion for fitness with you; working together in order to eliminate your frustrations and achieve your wants and needs of achieving that physique you desire.
Grab a card and get in touch – Your first session is FREE!
Tel: 07805 246 618
Facebook: Lauren Garner PT
- Female fat loss, toning and muscle development.
- Reduction of waist, hip and leg circumference.
- Nutritional guidance and balanced eating.
- Strength training.
- 1-1 and Group boxing.
- Male weight loss.
- Male muscle building and development.
- General fitness and cardiovascular development.
- Persistent motivation.
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Persistent motivation
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Level 2 Fitness Instructing
- Level 3 Personal Training
- Emergency First Aid At Work Level 2
- BSc Psychology (Hons) Degree 2:1
- Msc Sport Psychology Student (Completion 2020)