Log in to view contact details
Personal Training isn't about one to one exercising, it’s about customising every aspect of the plan according to the client in front of you.
I'm a transformation specialist. What this means is I create and execute highly technical protocols for rapid and substantial body composition results. ‘Before’ and ‘After’ photos are my game.
I train my clients to get them results. Nothing else interests me. The typical layout of a transformation would look like this;
- Day 1 we do body fat measurements via biosignature modulation (12 point caliper reading) and photographs taken, alongside a physical assessment and an insightful investigation into your dietary habits.
- I go away to devise a purpose built plan for your training programme and diet to achieve your goals.
- We talk through any supplementation recommendations.
- We train hard multiple times a week.
- We track progress daily with food diaries, weekly with body fat measurements and monthly with photographs. No stone is left unturned and nothing is left to chance.
- You look and feel different, everyone goes home happy. Typically some of my best results have been after 36 sessions (12 weeks).
I’ve spent the last six years working with the world's best Personal Trainers, exploring and discovering the most advanced techniques in body composition transformations. I have written and delivered educational seminars to a range of trainers around the world and have been privileged enough to swap training notes with some amazing coaches.
Mentoring and lecturing to the words leading Personal Trainers has given me vast experience in overseeing thousands of training and diet plans to clients round the globe. You can’t teach experience and the past 10 years as a trainer have been invaluable to helping me understand the physiology and psychology of different types of clients. It is only now that I have decided that i’m ready to build an empire of my own!
I have an unrelenting quest to continually refine and improve what I deliver clients. I think a Personal Trainer should be judged on their portfolio of results, especially when it comes to body composition (your body composition is your ratio of fat to muscle).
I’m aware that what I offer isn't for everyone and I'm ok with that, but if you want to change your body, and I mean seriously change, then I think you should pay me a visit.
- Bespoke plan for your natural shape and lifestyle
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Weight loss
- RTS Level 3
- PICP level 4
- UKSCA Accredited
- Biosignature Practitioner
- Precision Nutrition