I help girls, women and warriors achieve their fitness, health and wellbeing goals.
I’ve been through it all myself, from been the newbie in the gym to smashing my dreams and been so proud of my body...to falling out of love with training and exercise altogether...to, more importantly, getting back on it!
I’ve been full circle, plenty of times. This is what makes me a normal everyday human.
I’ve worked with women from all walks of life and adapted training styles and techniques to suit all.
Together we can build a plan that works for you personally. The plan will ensure you feel confident in the gym but also more clued up on nutrition. Never fear, I take a scientific-based approach with no foods ever being off limits! This is a plan that needs to be enjoyable for you as well as get you to your goals.
I started Personal Training because:
1) I wanted to empower women to believe they can do it too!
2) I wanted to share all the lessons I’ve learnt, all the knowledge. Provide a pick me up, a hand to hold, an alternative solution for those who need it most.
3) Everybody has a right to feel confident in their own body, and it’d be incredible if I could help somebody feel proud both in and outside the gym.
And now...this is what I do with every woman I have the pleasure of working with.
I train, I support, I help, I push limits, I motivate, I coach, I guide and I love it.
If you like the sound of my girl gang, I’d love for you to join! Please come and have a chat with me, drop me an email or message.
- Bespoke plan
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Persistent motivation
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Active IQ Level 2 in Fitness Instruction
- Active IQ Level 3 in Personal Training