Sport and exercise are a really important part of my life. I started playing rugby in school and continued playing club rugby and university rugby while representing my country in athletics.
I received my university degree in Sport, Health and Exercise. I then qualified as a Level 3 Personal Trainer through the Training Room. Both of these qualifications give me an in-depth knowledge of nutrition, anatomy, strength and conditioning.
With this knowledge, understanding and the fact I'm highly motivated and determined, I can help you achieve your goals. Whether it’s weight loss, increasing muscle mass, developing your cardiovascular fitness and anything in between, I can create a training programme tailored to your needs.
If there's anything that you think I'd be able to help you with, or even if you have a question for me, you can contact me or come and talk to me on the gym floor.
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Sport specific training
- Weight loss
- Bsc in Sport, Health and Exercise
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- TTR Studio Cycling Instructor
- TTR Circuit Training Instructor
- TTR Gym Based Boxing Instructor
- TTR Sports Nutrition Certificate