Log in to view contact details
Hi, my name is Marnix Lawrence and I'm a Personal Trainer here at PureGym Kirkstall. Since completing my own weight loss journey, I have become extremely passionate about exercise, nutrition and motivating others to achieve a positive change in their life.
I have spent four years studying exercise science at University, which has provided me with a deep understanding of how exercise works, and how different exercise methods give different benefits. Whether you want to lose weight, gain muscle mass or have simply reached a plateau towards any fitness-related goal, my knowledge and expertise can help you achieve just that. In addition to this, I can offer in-depth nutritional guidance to help push you towards your fitness goals, without any strict dieting or giving up all the foods you love.
I like to keep my sessions fun while motivating you to perform to the best of your ability. I will always tailor the programme to your needs and will progress at a pace that is comfortable for you. If you see me around the gym, feel free to come and ask me any questions you might have.
I additionally specialise in training for those with inflammatory bowel disease and autistic spectrum disorder. Contact me for more information on this.
- Bespoke plan for your natural shape and lifestyle
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Persistant motivation
- Postural analysis and plan to correct though core training (back care)
- Special populations
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Masters Degree in Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Undergraduate Degree in Sport and Exercise Science
- Level 3 Personal Training Qualification
- Level 2 Gym Instructor Qualification