Log in to view contact details
Massimo De Micco
During my 14 years' experience in the health and fitness industry, I have enjoyed training and helping hundreds of individuals, from the unfit and the injured to the avid sportsperson looking to improve their performance.
As a Personal Trainer, I specialise in exercise for low back pain management and injury rehabilitation in general.
I believe our mission as conditioning coaches and exercise specialists is to educate our clients to have a balanced approach to training and elevate their physical skills in order to allow them to achieve their ultimate goal and enjoy their training in the process of it.
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Nutritional guidance
- Postural analysis and plan to correct though core training (back care)
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- DNS Certified Exercise Trainer
- Registered Exercise Professional level 4
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Low back pain certificate (Active IQ level 4)
- Nutrition and Weight Management (YMCA Fit)
- Certificate in Life Coaching (NCTE)