I am a student at The University of Western England, studying a degree in Business.
I have been training for five years. It’s something that I am passionate about. I am sporty, having played football, tennis and enjoyed swimming (having been a Lifeguard in the past).
I believe that the foundation of fitness revolves around good form.
- Good range of motion
- Proper Grip Strength
- Correct Posture
I recognise too achieve individual fitness a training programme must be personalised to achieve maximum results. Making the best version of yourself.
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Muscle tone and development
- Strength and conditioning
UWE Business Hons Degree Course- Team Entrepreneurship
- Currently in second year.
Study Active from 11th February 2018 to 11th July 2019
- Level 3 Personal Training Q
Filton College Bristol 1st September 2015 to end of June 2017
- Business Level 3 Diploma - Distinction* Distinction* Distinction