Log in to view contact details
My priority has and will always continue to be helping people transform themselves and fitness is a journey to a stronger person.
Having injured my knee (ACL) playing football, I understand how it can feel to be limited by your body. I want to help others remove their own limitations, whether these be physical or even psychological such as anxiety, depression and confidence.
My plans are personally designed to work with your body and are catered towards your specific needs. This includes things such as weight loss, muscle gain, strength training, sports performance, athletic training (marathons, sprints, 5/10k runs, triathlons), prolonged arthritis, osteoporosis or even confidence. As a qualified sports massage therapist I also have a deep understanding of the effects exercise can have on the body and how to bring it back into balance.
Along with enjoying your sessions, I want to ensure you get the most out of your time spent with me by ensuring that you are not only being motivated but also learning as we go so that you also have the confidence to come in and execute your workouts alone.
If you want to begin your transformation today, get in touch for your free consultation!
- Bespoke plan for your natural shape and lifestyle
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Persistant motivation
- Postural analysis and plan to correct though core training (back care)
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Pure Lifestyle Specialist
- Level 2 in Fitness Instructing
- Level 3 in Personal Training
- Level 3 in Sports Massage
- Emergency first aid qualified