Log in to view contact details
I help my clients make long term healthy lifestyle choices not only by supporting them to achieve their fitness goals, but by empowering them with the knowledge to maintain their gains independently.
What I provide
- Comprehensive assessment of your fitness needs and goals
- Dynamic and challenging workouts to keep you enthusiastic and wanting more
- Postural education is a key part of my programmes to build core strength and prevent injury
- Nutritional advice specific to your fitness goals
- Use of outcome measures and monthly reviews to demonstrate your progress and motivate you to continue
Am I the right trainer for you?
I work with people with specific fitness goals, who are committed to training. I don’t believe one-off sessions are effective or motivating for clients in the long term. I train clients with a range of fitness goals and levels of ability. For example:
New to exercise: If you’re new to exercise I will ensure you learn correct form and technique to be able to complete exercise safely and with confidence.
Weight loss: I use body fat percentage as the main way of tracking your progress and guide you to make healthier dietary choices to complement your training.
Sports Specific: I work with individuals to provide sports specific training including martial arts, netball, hockey and rowing.
Body building: I have the knowledge and experience to build the body you desire
A bit about me
Before becoming a Personal Trainer I worked for a cruise line and water sport company for almost a decade. There I had to be both super fit and a very strong swimmer which at times required me to save lives during the jet-ski tours I used to guide. I became a diver during my time working for the same company, which I enjoyed very much. I practiced judo and other martial arts as well as weight lifting. All this previous experience allowed me to become very fit and very knowledgeable about a variety of sports and gym activities.
I am still challenging myself by participating in events like Tough Mudder, running for charities like running the 2017 London marathon. That’s how I know how important it is to be fit, and I’m fortunate to do what I love and helping others at the same time. For further information and clients results, check me out on:
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training and Nutrition
- Level 3 Exercise Nutrition
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Suspension Fitness (TRX)
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Group PT