From a young age, fitness has always been a key part of my life, being involved in a range of sports - particularly gymnastics, dancing and diving.
As I got older dancing began to dominate my free time, and I was lucky enough to study stage dance professionally for three years, as well as work a two-year contract abroad! This experience gave me a vast knowledge of different training types - particularly flexibility and strength.
I love the versatility that my experiences have given me, and am passionate about passing on my knowledge to people of all different fitness levels!
So if you're looking for that extra push to get you to your goal, get in touch and get ready to move!
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Special populations
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Personal Training: REPS Level 3
- Professional Stage Dance: HNC
- Zumba Instructor
- Kettlebells: REPS Level 2
- Circuit Training: REPS Level 2