Many of my clients would describe my Personal Training approach as ‘knowledgeable’, ‘patient’, ‘friendly’ and ‘approachable’.
I use an evidence-based approach to training based on a solid foundation of experience gained over several years as a qualified Personal Trainer and Massage Therapist. Indeed, I have a proven track record of delivering results for my clients time and time again through a combination of hard work, motivational support, nutritional guidance, and proper exercise technique.
Whatever your goals are: aesthetic, functional or to address bad posture/muscular imbalance I will work closely with you using a combination of hard work, fun, and nutritional advice to help motivate you in order to achieve your goals within a realistic time frame.
- Bespoke plan
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Functional specialist
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Persistent motivation
- Special populations
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Level 3 YMCA Personal Trainer
- Level 4 Strength & Conditioning
- Olympic Weight Lifting for Athletes Coach
- Level 3 YMCA Adapting Exercise for Older Adults
- Nutritionist in Weight Management
- Level 3 ITEC Diploma in Massage
- FHT Deep Tissue Massage Certificate
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified