I'm a friendly, approachable and professional person who is extremely passionate about helping others improve their physical and emotional health and fitness.
I've been a Personal Trainer for 10 years and have had lots of experience helping clients in a variety of different areas. I aim to make sessions exciting and fun but also challenging and progressive.
To ensure I deliver a quality service, I offer support in between sessions, such as dietary advice, tailored specialist exercise programmes, as well as regular health checks and fitness tests.
For my own training I aim to stay mobile, fit and strong and I enjoy challenging myself physically and mentally. I am a sub 3 hour marathon runner and regularly take part in races of all distances.
I take pride in my work and have great relationships with all of my clients. I help them to build a healthier lifestyle as a whole and enable them to achieve their goals. Please feel free to contact me for any training advice or if you wish to discuss Personal Training options.
- Body fat reduction
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Postural correction
- Pre and post natal
- Sport specific training
- Weight loss
- BSc (Hons) Degree in Sport and Exercise Science
- Level 4 Specialist in Chronic Lower Back Pain
- Register of Exercise Professionals Certified Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Certificate in Postural Assessment and Corrective Exercise
- WRIGHT Foundation Certificate in GP Exercise Referral
- UK Athletics Leader in Running Fitness