Log in to view contact details
Richard James Bath (SFG1)
Once upon a time, human beings became the dominant species on this planet. We out ran, out fought and out hunted everything.
Now, largely due to modern occupations and lifestyle, two out of three of us are overweight or obese, eight out of ten people will suffer from joint or back pain, and non-communicable diseases (such as diabetes, heart disease and cancer) now cause more deaths than all other causes combined.
To combat this I teach Edinburgh's professionals to become students of strength to reclaim their natural physique, posture, mobility and health. I use Strongfirst's training system and FMS movement screenings to balance out sedentary habits and to correct movement problems and muscular imbalances.
I teach people to become strong, move well, move often and how to maintain a natural diet and healthy lifestyle.
Find out more about me and my business at www.ForceOfNaturePT.com
- Functional specialist
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Postural analysis and plan to correct though core training (back care)
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Pure Lifestyle Specialist
- Strongfirst Girya Level 1 (SFG1 Certified Kettlebell Instructor)
- Functional Movement Systems Level 1 (FMS Level 1 Certification)
- REPs Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Personal Training
- Kettlebell Instructor Certificate
- Suspension Training Certificate
- Circuit Training Certificate
- Sports Nutrition Certificate