Hi, I’m Richie and there’s never been a better time than right now!
Back in 1979 I began doing Judo and have been passionately involved in all aspects of fitness and weight training ever since.
In order to complement my extensive practical experience, my fascination with functional movement and optimum nutrition led me to further education under the NASM (National Academy Of Sports Medicine) for which I now hold certified specialist qualifications as a Nutritional Coach, Weight Loss Specialist, Behavioural Change Specialist, Corrective Exercise Specialist, Women’s Fitness Specialist and Seniors Fitness Specialist.
Whatever your fitness background may be, navigating the road to your goals isn’t always easy and requires both commitment and tenacity, but you can get there and I’d love to help you in the most strategic and efficient way!
Please take a card or always feel free to talk to me on the gym floor to discuss any aspects of your training, nutrition or motivation or if you ever just fancy a friendly chat!
- Functional specialist
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Persistent motivation
- Postural correction
- Special populations
- Weight loss
- Level 4 Personal Trainer
- NASM Certified Nutritional Coach
- NASM Certified Weight Loss Specialist
- NASM Certified Behavior Change Specialist
- NASM Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM Certified Women’s Fitness Specialist
- NASM Certified Senior Fitness Specialist
- TRX Certified Suspension Training