Log in to view contact details
The majority of my life has revolved heavily around health and fitness. I've spent nine years as a part of the Great Britain Gymnastics Team, competing and winning titles nationally and internationally for GB. This is where my love of health and fitness began, with learning about training and nutrition in sports from a very young age. As soon as I was able to, I took my interests and knowledge further and began my journey to helping other people achieve their goals through exercise and nutritional science.
My aim is to change people’s lives through exercise and give my clients the opportunity to view exercise in a positive light by learning, reaching goals and seeing results. Staying focused on your targets is key, and with original and interesting workouts, I hope your time in the gym is fulfilling and your determination carries on through to your nutrition. Whether you're new to exercise, or looking for an extra push in your training, you'll never go at it alone, I'll tailor workouts and meal plans to your goals and needs to enable you to reach your targets in the most effective way possible!
As a Personal Trainer I hope to share the knowledge and experience I hold, to get you exactly where you want to be!
- Bespoke plan for your natural shape and lifestyle
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Strength and conditioning
- Active IQ Level 2 in Fitness Instructing
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Certificate in Studio Cycling (Spinning)
- Certificate in Circuit Training
- Certificate in Sports Nutrition
- Certificate in Gym Based Boxing