Health and fitness have always been a huge part of my life. After playing football and participating in athletics, I continued my journey into the gym. My love for fitness is my passion and I use that to help and teach others to achieve their goals.
I work (not exclusively) with individuals who want to get stronger and fitter in a useful, “everyday life” kind of way. If you’re willing to make small but committed changes over a period of time, and can be open and honest with the real struggles you’re facing...then I can guarantee results.
- Bespoke plan
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Pre and post natal
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- AQI Level 3 Award in Supporting Pre and Postnatal Clients with Exercise and Nutrition
- Certified Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Certified Level 2 Gym Instructor