Log in to view contact details
I have been in sports from an early age and played basketball on a regional and national level for the England team. I have experience in boxing and callisthenics. I believe that fitness and wellbeing is a way of life hence why I go by the motto “Smile Often, Eat Well, Drink Water, Work Hard, Love Your Body’.
With all my experience and knowledge I can get you to where you want to be, from toning, nutritional advice/guidance, weight loss, bulking or just maintaining and keeping healthy.
I am here to help you feel great, motivate, push, coach, get you in shape, make exercising a lifestyle instead of a short-term goal.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch for a free 30mins Personal Training session!
- Body fat reduction
- Nutritional guidance
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Level 3 in Personal Training
- Advanced Indoor Cycling Instructor/ Circuits instructor/Vipr/TRX/Kettle Bell
- Level 2 Basketball Coaching Instructor/Box Fit