Log in to view contact details
I became a Personal Trainer for two main reasons:
- Health and fitness is my passion, and who doesn’t want a career they’re passionate about!?
- I believe that taking control of your health and fitness impacts positively not only in how you feel, but in every area of your life, and I want as many people to see these benefits as possible!
I have always been goal driven, and I think you’ll agree that if you’ve got an hour of cardio or a challenging leg workout planned, it’s a lot easier to stay motivated when you know what you’re working towards! I will help you set goals that make you excited to get in the gym whether it’s weight loss, muscle and strength gain, mobility and flexibility improvements or health improvements that you’re looking for!
Whether its Personal Training, exercise programming or nutritional guidance you’re looking for, I’m here to help! So get in touch by phone, email or just on the gym floor and book yourself in for a free consultation now, and let's get started achieving your goals together!
- Bespoke plan for your natural shape and lifestyle
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Postural analysis and plan to correct though core training (back care)
- Special populations
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Level 2 Fitness Instructing
- Level 3 Personal Training
- Kettlebell Qualified
- Group Circuits Qualified