Hi, I’m Tom
When I started my personal fitness journey I remember walking into a gym and wanting to walk straight back out again, feeling intimidated and unsure of what I could, or even should, be doing. Because of this I understand the importance of professional guidance and having someone who can both motivate and educate me at the same time.
Since that day I have never looked back and have gained a wealth of knowledge and experience that I am now using to guide others.
I'm a former nutritionist, former mens physique competitor and current strongman athlete who will be competing at world’s strongest man in Florida later this year.
I graduated in health and exercise science from Teeside and specialise in strength training, weight loss and muscle building.
I've worked with all kinds of people over the last 5 years including strongman athletes, powerlifters, olympic lifters and those looking to just drop a few pounds and improve their health and physique. Rest assured you can achieve your goals with me!
- Bespoke plan
- Body confidence
- Functional specialist
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Persistent motivation
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- BSC Health and Exercise Science
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- Qualified World's Strongest Man competitor
- Tyne & Wear's Strongest Man
- Newcastle's Strongest Man
- North East Log and Deadlift Champion
- Sunderland's Strongest Man