Orzo Greek Salad Recipe
Try this delicious pasta salad with heaps of fresh veggies, crumbled feta, and a zesty lemon vinaigrette. At 195 kcals per portion, our Greek Orzo Salad makes the perfect light lunch or side.
Price per portion: 63p
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
To make the salad you will need:
- 180g orzo
- 25g feta, crumbled
- 1 small / half a large cucumber
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 40g black olives
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, torn
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, torn
To make the lemon vinaigrette dressing you will need:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt and pepper
- Cook orzo as per packet instructions and then leave to cool.
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing, place in the fridge to chill.
- Add orzo, feta, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, olives, red onion, basil, and parsley to a large salad bowl and gently mix.
- Drizzle over salad dressing and serve immediately.
- Perfect alongside some summer BBQ grilled meats or vegetables.
- Store in the fridge for 3 days for an easy food prep.