- Use your own PIN number every time you visit PureGym. As it’s personal to you, please don’t let anyone else use it or we’ll have to change it. We monitor PIN usage by CCTV 24/7 to ensure the safety of our members and misuse may result in us applying additional charges to your membership fees. For full details of our Pin Abuse Policy please refer to your Membership Terms and Conditions.
- On joining all members are offered a comprehensive induction to instruct you on the use of the gym equipment. You are strongly advised to undertake this. Pure Gym Limited will not accept any liability for any claim for personal injury if you use the gym equipment having not undertaken an induction from a qualified member of Pure Gym staff.
- Induction bookings can be made via the members area on the Pure Gym website.
- If you are unsure as to how to use any piece of equipment you must seek advice from a qualified member of Pure Gym staff before use such equipment.
- For safety reasons, bags are not permitted onto the gym floor and correct attire must be worn when exercising i.e. suitable comfortable exercise clothing and appropriate footwear. Clothing such as jeans, boots, flip-flops/sandals or work wear are not permitted. Football tops are also not deemed appropriate in the gym. Any member not wearing suitable attire may be asked to leave the gym.
- You may not use the gym whilst under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, tranquilizers or any medication or other substance which may affect your ability to exercise safely. Pure Gym reserves the right to remove you from the premises if it reasonable believes you are unfit to use the facilities.
- As a courtesy to other members, a small gym towel must be carried to wipe down equipment after use.
- Can you ensure that you put your weights back in their original place when finished, failure to do so may result in your membership being terminated.
- Please do not misuse the weights by dropping them on the floor, failure to do so may result in your membership being terminated.
- Please do not take photographs/videos on the premises or post remarks to the internet that may identify another member.
- You must not behave in an aggressive, abusive, anti-social or threatening manner to any staff or member, any one doing so will have their membership terminated immediately and Pure Gym reserves the right to contact the Police if deemed necessary.
- Only Pure Gym licensed personal trainers are permitted to train members in the Gym unless granted express permission in writing from PureGym Central support. Anyone else undertaking members’ training will be asked to leave the gym immediately.
- Members are solely responsible for their own belongings whilst visiting Pure Gym. Pure Gym accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property.
- Members are asked to only use the lockers for the duration of their training session. Lockers will be emptied at night and members items removed to lost property. Padlocks may be broken to gain access and will not be replaced by Pure Gym.
- Although we will always endeavour to return any articles of lost property to the owner, we do not take responsibility for any item held in lost property. Such items will be kept until claimed, but for no longer than one week after which time the items will either be donated to charity or destroyed. In Scotland, and to Comply with the Civic Government of Scotland Act, valuable items of lost property will be passed to the local Police Station at the earliest convenience and all other items of lost property will be taken to the Regional Custodiers Department in bulk.
- The Changing Rooms will not be available for use between the hours of 12 Midnight and 5 a.m. However, the Disabled Toilet and Shower Facility will be open 24/7.
- Members must inform Pure Gym Limited of any change of contact and email address or telephone numbers. These changes can be made in the Members area of the Pure Gym website.
By accessing the gym and using the gym equipment members are deemed to have read and understood the terms and conditions of membership.
- Should your Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire result in you being required to discuss your intention to exercise with your doctor, please be aware that your subscription remains active and any fees collected are non-refundable.
- Smoking, including e- cigarettes are strictly prohibited in all areas of the gym. Any member found to be breach of this rule may have their membership terminated.
- Members may not bring any pets (other than guide dogs) into the gym.
- Members must arrive promptly for class start times, late arrival may result in being refused entry to the class.
If you can’t make a class, please cancel it online or in our free app. You may lose your booking rights if you forget to cancel more than once.