Bring a guest 4 times a month
Bring a guest from just £4 extra per month
Research has found that people who work out with friends enjoy it more than those who work out alone.
Bring a guest 4 times a month by adding this as a bolt on to your membership or by upgrading to Plus. Guests can even take part in classes!
Enjoy these benefits from working out with a friend:
- More motivation: you're less likely to skip a workout
- More fun: scientists from the University of Southern California found that people who worked out with friends said they enjoyed it more than those who worked out alone
- More competition: you’ll be pushing each other to go the extra mile as you compete against one another
- Save money: instead of getting your friend to buy a day pass, this bolt on saves you every time they visit
Want to bring a guest to workout in the gym with you? Here's how:
Add this as a bolt on
Add this as a bolt on to your membership for an extra £4 a month
Click the button below to add Bring a Guest to your membership. You will be directed to the Members Area where you can manage your subscription to Bolt Ons. Simply select add ‘Bring a Guest' in the bolt ons section and click purchase.Add this bolt on to my membership
Or upgrade to Plus
Upgrade to a Plus membership from £5 a month and get unlimited Sports Water, plus these perks:
- Use more than one gym
- Bring a guest 4 times a month
- Freeze your membership anytime
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Get bigger discounts on brands
Go to 'manage your membership' in the members' area to upgrade to Plus.Upgrade to Plus
Once you’ve added this bolt on to your membership, you’ll need to log in to the Members Area to give your friend access to the club. In the Members Area click the Profile tab and scroll down to the Bring a Friend option and simply follow the instructions to send your friend a day pass, and enjoy working out together.
*This bolt on gives access to the same friend to work out at your home gym for up to 4 times a month. If you wish to bring a different friend along, call our Member Services who will be able to help you change your friend access.