PureGym Leeds City Centre South
And get these Plus benefits
If your goal is to lose weight, tone up, build muscle or simply to improve your general fitness, then come join our knockout gym in the centre of Leeds which welcomes everyone and every body. We're a 24 hour gym with over 220+ pieces of gym kit, so you can get the workout you want, at a time you want.
We’re conveniently located a 5-minute walk away from Leeds train station on Cloth Hall Street, next to Las Iguanas and opposite the Corn Exchange.
Find out about our other great-value gyms in Leeds.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- John Rathmell Gym Manager
- Phil Coates Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Get more with a
All the benefts of a
Core membership plus:
- Bring a guest up to 4 times a month
- Freeze your membership anytime
- Bigger discounts on brands
- Multi Gym Access
Choose Plus for just £27.99
View all membership options
How to find us
If you're coming by car, pop LS1 2HD into your SatNav and park in one of the many pay and display car parks nearby.
The 6, 95 or 97 bus will drop you outside the Corn Exchange which is opposite our gym.
We're just five minutes from Leeds train station.